Sunday 17 July 2011

meet Jason

I can thank my friend Jason Hearn for lots, we have shared loads of good times together, in and out the water, and he always seems to have a swell [and barrell!] magnet attached to him. He also loves to charge and is pretty damn committed to getting good waves, a fellow surf nazi if there ever was one.

Jason is working on a surf movie called The Africa Project and its gonna take the surf world by storm, i literally cant wait. Its going to be incredible on so many levels. Click here for more info.

One of the most recent things i have to thank Jay for, besides inspiring me to want to create beautiful movies, is getting me onboard for a filming gig he had going on with Redbull to celebrate Jordys 2nd pace finish last year on tour.

Thanks again Jay, and I look forward more good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment